Saturday, December 11, 2010

Lounging night at Mr. Wolf's parents' house

JK and I got in the car last night and I was very excited because I didn't know where we were going.  We drove for a long time, and when we stopped, HOORAY!  I knew where we were.  We got out of the car and I ran to the door and Mr. Wolf was there!  We stayed at Mr. Wolf's parents' house last night because Mr. Wolf wasn't feeling well and didn't drive all the way home to our house.

Mr. Wolf's mother loves animals and she even loves me.  She gave me an early Christmas present - a striped Christmas sweater.  I usually do not like to wear sweaters, but I like this sweater.  It is soft and not too tight.

I like to lounge on Mr. Wolf.

Here's another look at my new sweater. 
Mr. Wolf's parents' house is much bigger than our house.  There are lots of rooms and stairs and people and cats and couches.  I like everything except the cats.  I would maybe like the cats, but they do not like me and we are not friends yet. 

After snooping around the house for a while, I decided it was time to rest.


I can see you with that camera, but I would rather just snuggle in this blanket here.

No comments:

Post a Comment