Wednesday, January 19, 2011

AugBlog - Now with Chomptastic Video!

Sometimes JK and Mr. Wolf will let me eat a little taste of things that dogs are not really supposed to eat.  And sometimes, JK will make something that dogs usually cannot eat, but change it a little bit so that I can try it.  Tonight she made "GAugamole".  Regular guacamole has lots of onions and garlic in it, so I cannot have any, even though I love avocado.  (*transcriber's note - some vets do not think that avocado is a good for dogs either, but our vet neurologist gave us the OK to give Aug Avoderm dog food, which is made with avocado).  So JK made Gaugamole, which is basically just mashed up avocado, so I could eat it.  She even let me eat it with little bits of blue chips!  Another once-in-a-while treat. 


Yay! This is gonna be good.

Yum!
 To see 6 crunchy seconds of me enjoying my chip and gaugamole, check out the video!


New Food: Chips and Gaugamole
Rating: 4 out of 5 Cheesy Treats
Highlights:  Avocado is tasty, chips are crunchy and delicious.
Problems:  I can only have a little avocado and a few chips sometimes as a special treat.

Now that I'm done taste testing, it's time for a snooze.
Time for a siesta with Lion!

No comments:

Post a Comment