JK and Mr. Wolf and I went on a trip in the car today to get Mr. Wolf's favorite treat at a place called Red Mango. JK and Mr. Wolf like to eat the cold, sweet frozen yogurt that comes in paper cups, and today they took me along so I could share.
 |
| Why, yes, I would like to try some. |
 |
| JK made me promise not to tell anyone that I shared her spoon. |
 |
| Mr. Wolf tried to keep me from stealing licks of his fro yo, but it didn't work. |
 |
| Yeah, that was good. |
Food: Red Mango Frozen Yogurt - vanilla and pomegranate
Rating: 4 out of 5 cheesy treats
Highlights: sweet, delicious, fun to lick
Problems: It is way too cold outside to eat such a cold treat. It made me shiver!
No comments:
Post a Comment