Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Helping JK Clean the Apartment

Last night when JK got home from work, she told me that she was going to work all night to clean up the apartment. I understood why she said that, because our house was pretty messy. I decided to help JK every way that I could.

I started by helpfully licking her dinner plate clean after she finished her plate of noodles.

All ready for the dishwasher!
Then JK started cleaning out the closet and sorting the winter clothes and other stuff into piles. She called the piles"Put in Storage" and "Donate". JK said that she would give the "Donate" pile of clothes away, so I decided I had better test it out for comfyness before it was too late.


Why would you want to give away these nice soft clothes?
Finally, when all the dishes were done and the clothes were sorted, I helped get the bed nice and warm for her, so she could go to sleep after a good night's work.

I'm an excellent helper.

2 comments:

  1. I just love this blog! I love seeing all of Augies adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bonnie! :) We love writing it! Thanks for reading and for caring about AugDog.

    ReplyDelete