Sunday, June 12, 2011

Red Door "Gimme Shelter" Walk!

Today JK and Mr. Wolf took me to a big party just for dogs and their people. They told me that it was a party to help raise money for Red Door, which is the place that took me in when I didn't have any place to go, and helped JK and Mr. Wolf find me. I was very happy to help Red Door raise more money so that they can help more pups. (JK reminded me that they also help cats and rabbits). The party was called the "Gimmer Shelter Walk".

Here I am getting ready for the walk in the bandanna that the nice Red Door people gave me:
But I don't really like things around my neck, so JK took it off before we got started on the walk. Here is a picture of lots of the dogs and their people on the walk:

There were all kinds of dogs there!
 And here are two pictures of me walking in the walk.

I am very speedy.
It was a very good day, and I got to make some new friends, and even re-meet an old friend, Bonnie, who took care of me for a little while before JK and Mr. Wolf adopted me. JK told me that she is called a "foster mom" for Red Door. 



Bonnie has a dog of her own, too, and he and I had met when she took care of me. I didn't remember him at first, but then I did, and we started to be friends again. His name is Charles.

Charles and I look a little bit alike, don't you think?
 JK and Mr. Wolf and I had a very good day at the park today. I'm very glad that so many dogs and their people came out to help Red Door!

No comments:

Post a Comment