I am pleased to announce that I am now a Fancy Gourmet Pup. No more cans of sticky dog food or bags of dry kibble! Nosirree. JK and Mr. Wolf decided that from now on, all my food will be made at home using healthy, organic ingredients. Mr. Wolf says that home made food will keep all the nasty chemicals and preservatives in store-bought food out of my body, and save money. If they save money on my AugFood, then they have more money to spend on treats! Yay!
 |
Are you cooking something delicious for ME?
|
JK cooked my food in a great big pot yesterday. She made a lot at once, so that she could put some of the AugFood in the freezer for later.
 |
| It doesn't look that tasty, but I liked it. |
 |
| As you can see. |
JK found the instructions for the new food in a big book about healthy food for dogs. It has beans, a grain called millet, cottage cheese, egg, and a powder that has lots of vitamins and good things in it. I like it because it has cheese in it.
I'm glad that JK and Mr. Wolf decided to start cooking for me. I like having dinner time with them while they eat their person food.
No comments:
Post a Comment