Thursday, July 30, 2015

5 Years With These Weirdos


Happy Auggi-Versary to Me!

Well, it has been 5 years since I came home with JK and Dr. Wolf. Yesterday we had a little celebration and I got to eat roasted chicken from the fancy deli, topped with smelly cheese and my favorite red raspberries. It was not quite as much hoopla this year as other years, you know, because of the Human Puppy. We've had a lot of adventures together over these five years, but this Baby situation is the biggest change of all. 

JK and Mr. Wolf call her Baby P, which I assume is for Baby Puppy. She has started squawking and rolling around on the floor recently, which definitely seems like trouble to me, but overall she has been pretty tolerable. I don't get as much lap time as I would like, and sometimes my people are totally absorbed with her for hours at a time. But the biggest difference has been that JK's phone used to be full of pictures of ME, and now it is full of pictures of Baby P! Can you imagine? I mean, it is FULL of pictures of the baby, and hardly any of me. I had to dig pretty deep for these pictures of me since the baby came home. 

JK's lap is pretty much always full, so I have to seek alternate snorgling spots.

Hey! The baby is squawking. Somebody go get her. 
I take my job as Director of Baby Protection Services very seriously. 

Don't fall asleep, JK! You haven't made my dinner yet!

We watch even MORE Netflix now, so that is cool.


Geez, JK, you have ONE decent photo of me! Thanks for getting my good side.

When P goes to sleep, JK and Dr. Wolf and I hang out like old times.

When she first came home, I always guarded JK and Baby while they rested. 

Keepin' the Tummy Time blanket warm. 

Our first walk together! I showed Baby P around the park. 

This is the very first time I met the baby. As you can see, I am speechless. 
Well, I'm glad that I got to be part of this crazy family. They love me pretty well and take good care of me. And I try my best to take good care of them. All of them, even the squishy little one who doesn't drop any food or give any scratches or share her toys. I see her potential. I'll be patient.



No comments:

Post a Comment