Friday, October 8, 2010

Big Party in Lincoln Square

JK and Me with Aaron

Last night, JK took me to a big party outside in a neighborhood called Lincoln Square.  There were lots of people there.  Some of the people were playing music and singing.  I liked the music.  I especially liked all the food at the party.  JK let me try something called a Pumpkin Donut.  I think that was the best thing I have ever eaten.  I want to eat Pumpkin Donuts every day. 

I met a lot of nice people at the party.  JK saw lots of friends there, and everyone was happy to meet me.  I like meeting new people, but there were so many people there that JK picked me up and carried me around so that no one would step on my toes.  I like it when she carries me.  She even danced to the music with me, and I liked that too.

Her friend Aaron took a picture with us.  I had met him before.  He is very nice.  JK's friend Eric took this picture.  I like that their names are Aaron and Eric.  They sound the same, but a little different.  Luckily, they do not look alike or smell the same, so I can tell them apart.  Jessie was also there.  I like her very much. 

JK and I went for a walk when we got home, and I found some popcorn on the ground, and JK let me eat two pieces!  Horray!  What a very exciting night.

No comments:

Post a Comment