Sunday, October 17, 2010

Sunny Saturday in the Park

JK and Mr. Wolf and I had a very busy Saturday!
I'm ready to run!

We had to go to a different doctor today to talk about my seizures.  They took some blood from me, but I was very brave and didn't cry at all.  After they were done, JK and Mr. Wolf and I went to the park and played in the leaves.

Mr. Wolf and I ran so fast that he had to rest afterwards.  I was fine.

I get lots of kisses when Mr. Wolf is home.

Time to go home!  I will show the way!
After the doctor and the park, JK and Mr. Wolf ate some food outside, and I sat in the sunshine.  Then they had frozen yogurt and I got to lick the bowl.  JK had a plain kind and Mr. Wolf's tasted like pumpkins.  I liked the pumpkin one better.  JK says that yogurt is good for dogs!  Horray!  I hope I can have my own bowl next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment