Monday, November 22, 2010

I love to snooze

Mr. Wolf is home a little more often these days, which I like very much.  Mr. Wolf gives me more cheese to eat than JK does, and he also likes to play with me and sing to me during the day while JK is at work. 

One of my favorite things about Mr. Wolf being home more is that I get to sleep in the big bed more.  Mr. Wolf sleeps longer than JK sleeps, and he doesn't usually get out of bed as early as she does.  JK drags me out of bed in the morning to go outside for a walk, but I would much rather stay in bed with Mr. Wolf.   


Why would I want to get out of bed?

Even when it is not night time, we all three get to rest a lot more when Mr. Wolf is home.  JK and Mr. Wolf like to watch movies on TV, and they usually sit or lie down on the couch.  I like to join them.  They are very comfy, and I like to be close to my people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment