Monday, November 1, 2010

Trick or Treat!

This was the Trick


JK and Mr. Wolf had a party on Saturday night for Halloween, but it was all about sharks and ocean animals and it was called "Shark-o-Ween".  JK made a shark costume for me, and it was nice of her to include me in the party plans, but I HATED wearing the itchy fabric and it was hard to walk.  Everyone was being so nice to me, and giving me treats when they arrived, so I came out to let JK put the costume on me a few times so everyone could see.  But I was really embarrassed.  I only did it because it made JK and Mr. Wolf so happy to see me in it. 

Every time a new guest arrived, I would walk up to them to make sure they were nice people, and every person gave me a little bit of treat, so I knew that they were friendly.  I liked walking around and being talked to by everyone.  Some people even gave me a little bit of their party food!  Here is my ranking of the best party food:

Cheese balls - 4 out of 5 Cheesy Treats
Highlights - made of cheese, soft, easy to eat
Problems - a little bit spicy, and some got on my nose which was very embarrassing

Goldfish Crackers - 4 out of 5 Cheesy Treats
Highlights - crunchy, cheesy, easy to eat
Problems - technically, I am not supposed to eat things that have wheat in them, so JK said I could only have 3

Rice from the Veggie Sushi - 1 out of 5 Cheesy Treats
Highlights - supposedly, rice is "Good for Dogs", so people kept trying to offer it to me, which was nice of them
Problems - I do not like rice, and this rice was salty and tasted a little like seaweed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment