Monday, May 9, 2011

Boo.

I had the Bad Shakes again this weekend. I was feeling kind of funny on Saturday, and even had some trouble jumping up on the couch and walking up the stairs, so I could tell that the Bad Shakes were maybe coming on.

Mr. Wolf was here with me when I had the seizure, so I was not too scared. He talked to me and sat with me to help me feel better. These Bad Shakes were pretty small, and they went away quickly.

After I walked around for a while to make sure I was feeling back to normal, I fell asleep on the couch.

I was so sleepy, I didn't even know that JK was taking my picture.
It was good to wake up and feel like myself again.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Auggie! I hate hearing how you get seizures. I remember the first time I saw you have one and how scared I was for you. But you are a trooper and with JK and Mr. Wolf there to keep you safe...no harm will come to you while you are having them. I miss you a ton! Hugs and Kisses! Auntie Bonnie

    ReplyDelete