Wednesday, May 11, 2011

It was almost the best night of my life.

My friend Jackie came over to visit JK and me the other night, and JK had a present for her - a box of cheese! I don't know why JK had cheese for Jackie, but I got very excited when she took it out of the refrigerator. Jackie even let me have a few pieces!

JK put the box of cheese next to Jackie's bag, and then she and Jackie went into the bedroom to look at themselves in different clothes, and I knew it was my chance.


I took that box of cheese quickly over to my green blanket and started to pry it open with my teeth. I need to work on my sneakiness, because JK and Jackie heard me and came out of the bedroom to see what I was doing.

No problem, I just took the box into my house.

I almost had it!

JK usually does not come into my house, or take anything away from me if it is in my house, so I thought I was in the clear. No deal. JK reached in and took the cheese box from me. I was very disappointed.

What? No Cheese?
I guess it wasn't very good manners to try to steal Jackie's cheese away. I know how sad I am when someone takes cheese away from me. Jackie and JK gave me some snuggling and treats to make up for taking the box of cheese away, so I got over it.

But be warned: If you leave cheese where I can get it, I will. I am learning more about your tight plastic boxes. And next time, I vow success.

No comments:

Post a Comment