Saturday, July 9, 2011

A busy day in the country

Everyone at our house woke up pretty early this morning, even though it was Saturday, and usually we do not get up early on Saturdays. I was not very happy when the alarm went off. I didn't know what we were going to do today.

JK always says "Auggie is in the right family". She said it again when I wanted to stay in bed this morning.
Then after a lot of busy packing and talking, we set off in the car. I like car rides. I like them even better when I can see where we are going.
Me on Mr. Wolf's lap.
When we got out of the car, we were at a very big house where lots of people were moving big boxes from one place to another. JK was afraid that I might get stepped on, so she put me in the Pup Bag.
I was pretty comfy to ride around most of the day.
Jackie was there too, and sometimes she took a turn carrying me in the Pup Bag. I was glad to see her. There were lots of strangers there, so it was nice to see a familiar face.

I also found out that the Dog In Charge at the country house is named Angus, and he lived at this house for a long time before it became an empty house with no one living in it.

Now he lives with a new family, and they brought him with them when they came to help move the boxes. It was a very long day, and when there were fewer people and fewer piles on the floor, JK let me run around and explore. I even got a real Hot Dog! Cooked on a grill! Oh, that was very delicious. JK's brother made it for me, and I ate it very happily.  I am ready for a long nap now, but I can see why they are sad to leave the country house behind. It is very beautiful there.


Food: Hot Dog cooked on the grill
Rating: 4 out of 5 cheesy treats
Highlights: warm tasty meat! what's not to like?
Problems: A little difficult to chew, and I really wanted to try it with the bread part like everyone else was eating it.

No comments:

Post a Comment