Friday, July 8, 2011

Out of Food

JK and Mr. Wolf ran out of dog food this week. This is how I look when I heard:
Boo. No AugFood.
Even though I was sad about running out of dog food, it turned out to be a surprise bonus - JK cooked for me! Yay! My own bowl of baked potato and cheese!

Hooray for running out of dog food!
So everything turned out OK. JK went out the next night and bought me some new food. Do you think I could convince her to melt cheese over all my food from now on?

Food: Baked Potato with Cheese sprinkles
Rating: 4 out of 5 Cheesy Treats
Highlights: Warm potato-y goodness with little bits of The Good Cheese melted on top
Problems: Even though I like the taste of the brown part of the potato, it can be hard for me to chew. Mr. Wolf had to cut it up for me so I wouldn't have to gnaw on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment