But then it got worse.
We went outside, and the wind was blowing SO HARD that it blew my sideways down the pavement. I stumbled a little bit, and had to catch myself from falling. I wanted to go for a long walk but it was just too uncomfortable and windy. We went on a medium walk instead, and I was cold and disappointed.
And then I was unhappy all day because Mr. Wolf was gone and JK spent the day packing up all of our stuff into boxes. Like this:
We are moving to a warm new place, so there is a lot of work to do before the movers come. JK listened to music and put things in boxes. I like the way our apartment looked before she did all the boxes. It was nice the way it used to be.
So I didn't like the boxes part. But that was not even the worst of it. I went up to JK and let her know that I wanted to go outside, so she put on my leash and we went for a loooooong walk to the building in our neighborhood where people will cut dogs' claws and give them baths and things. Luckily, JK never takes me there to get a bath, only to get my claws clipped. I don't really like it, but it is not terrible. USUALLY.
Today there were different workers there, and they didn't seem to know what they were doing. They were a little strange with me while they were clipping my nails, and then when they were finished, they lowered the table closer to the ground and told me to go ahead and jump down from the table. But they had forgotten to take the neck strap off of me, so when I jumped, I was dangling by my neck!! The workers grabbed me and helped me back up to the table, but JK was REALLY angry and I could tell she was trying to keep from yelling angry words at the workers. I was scared for a moment, but I was not hurt. JK was trembling and carried me for a little while until we got outside. Then she called Mr. Wolf's mom. Mr. Wolf's mom is a people doctor, and JK talked with her, and she told JK how to check and make sure my neck was OK. And it was.
But GEEZ! What a day.
| I deserve a nap. |
No comments:
Post a Comment